3 bed house for sale in Highfield Road, Longlands, TS4
What it's got?
Chain free and the perfect place for someone who wants to move quickly and settle in very easily, this good looking 1930's bay fronted semi merits a few moments of your time for a viewing.
It's one of the larger style and has parking for a couple of cars in front. It also has the added bonus of uPVC double glazed windows & exterior doors, central heating with a 'Baxi' combi boiler, security alarm and a patio style rear garden.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, front lounge opening into the rear sitting/dining room and 18ft kitchen with pine style units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
- Good Looking Larger Style 1930's Bay Fronted Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Chain Free & the Perfect Place for Someone Who Wants to Settle in Quickly
- Lovely Layout, Front Lounge, Rear Sitting/Dining Room & 18ft Kitchen
- Deep Front Garden, Parking for a Couple of Cars & Patio Style Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Handily Placed Within Easy Reach of James Cook University Hospital & Middlesbrough Centre
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £130,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough