3 bed house for sale in Heythrop Drive, Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
This traditional style bay fronted semi-detached house with three bedrooms has an easy going layout and is perfectly suited to a young family.
It's really nicely located backing onto Mandale Meadows and miles of green open dog walking space. You're also only a few minutes by car onto the A19, A66 and Teesside Retail Park.
Because it backs onto the open fields, it means the good size rear garden here is both westerly facing and that bit more private. Other attractions include uPVC double glazing, composite front door, new oak internal doors and central heating with a combi boiler.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with a handy cloakroom/WC, 25ft through lounge/dining room with French doors and 18ft breakfast kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a superb modern white contemporary design four piece suite, walk-in shower and twin ended bath.
- Traditional Bay Fronted Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Comfortable, Well Presented & Easy Going Family Size Layout
- Nicely Positioned Backing onto Mandale Meadows & Miles of Green Open Space
- Good Size, Sunny Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Single Garage & Plenty of All Important Car Parking Space
- Fabulous Modern White Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- 25ft Through Lounge/Dining Room & 18ft Breakfast Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazing, Composite Front Door
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £165,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough