3 bed house for sale in Hawthorn Crescent, Marton, TS7
What has it got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom extended semi-detached house located within a quiet cul-de-sac on a generous plot. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises of an extended entrance hall, living room, open plan modern kitchen diner and L shaped conservatory. To the first floor there are three generous size bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes and a modern family bathroom. Externally there is an extensive driveway leading to a single garage, front garden and to the rear there is a delightful enclosed and private garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- Beautifully Presented & Updated Extended Semi Detached House
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Setting
- 24ft Modern Open Plan Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Separate Living Room & L Shaped Conservatory
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Private Rear Gardens
- Driveway to Integral Garage
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £169,995 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough