3 bed house for sale in Harvington Chase, Coulby Newham, TS8
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this well-presented three bedroom semi-detached house offering internal accommodation briefly comprising an entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, modern fitted kitchen breakfast room and lounge. To the first floor the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobe. There is a separate family bathroom and a further two bedrooms. Externally there are two parking spaces to the front elevations and a private garden to the rear.
- Modern Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Popular Location in Coulby Newham
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room & Fitted Wardrobe
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- Easy Access to the Local Amenities
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £140,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough