3 bed house for sale in Harewood Crescent, Elm Tree, TS19
What it's got?
What an absolute gem of a property and what a lot of bang for your buck! To start with all bedrooms are doubles, the master has an en-suite, a conservatory has been added creating some useful additional living space, breakfast kitchen with stable door, utility, good parking and a great garden.
The accommodation flows in brief, porch, lounge/dining room, conservatory, kitchen with breakfast bar, half garage store plus a utility. Three double bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite are to the first floor.
Externally there is a front garden and double driveway with half garage store. To the rear there is a good size garden with block paved patio areas and shaped lawn.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Brilliant Cul-De-Sac
- Close to Local Schools
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom & En-Suite
- Conservatory & Breakfast Kitchen
- Double Drive & Great Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £155,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.