3 bed house for sale in Hampstead Way, Kingsbrook Wood, TS5
What it's got?
This Super-Smart & very modern Story Homes built 'Kingston' style semi has a great layout and is positioned in such a way that you're not directly overlooked at the front or rear. It's a simple chain free sale and perfect for someone looking to settle into somewhere quickly.
It has been meticulously kept and the owners have added some nice upgrades which are sure to be enticing, including Karndean flooring in the hall, kitchen/diner and downstairs loo. The patio has been extended to the full width of the garden and a 'Mira' thermostat mixer shower has been added over the bath in the family bathroom. There's parking for a couple of cars in front on the block paved driveway, heating comes courtesy of a quality 'Worcester Bosch' combi boiler and, as you'd probably expect from such a new place, the fixtures and fittings are modern and bang up to date.
Nicely positioned off Low Lane, this is rapidly becoming such a popular well laid out development. Families are within easy reach of good schooling, you're surrounded by lots of green open spaces, Trimdon Avenue and The Oval shops are close by and you can get onto the A174 Parkway and A19 dual carriageways in a couple of minutes.
- NO CHAIN
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Very Modern & Super-Smart Story Homes Built 'Kingston' Design Semi Detached House
- A Perfect Place for Buyers Who Want to Move Easily & Settle in Quickly
- Double Driveway in Front & Neat Garden with Extended Patio & Lawn at the Rear
- Kitchen/Diner with On-Point Modern Light Grey Units & Some Built-In Appliances
- Three Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with Shower Room En-Suite)
- Quality 'Worcester' Combi Boiler, UPVC Double Glazing & Composite Front Door
- Several Years Still Remain on NHBC Builders Warranty
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £172,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.