3 bed house for sale in Gypsy Lane, Nunthorpe, TS7
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this exceptional three bedroom detached property located in this sought after area of Nunthorpe. The property occupies a fantastic plot with well-maintained gardens including a decked veranda and spacious garden to the rear along with an extensive driveway giving access to a large detached double garage. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall with glass Apex roof, living room, dining room, study, modern family bathroom, kitchen breakfast room and three spacious bedrooms to the first floor. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- A Spacious Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Three Spacious Reception Rooms
- 20ft Plus Smart Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Extensive Driveway Leading to a Large Detached Double Garage
- Decked Veranda & Lawned Garden
- Sought After Location in Nunthorpe
- Presented to a High Standard Throughout
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £325,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough