3 bed house for sale in Guildford Road, Normanby, TS6
What it's got?
With its 'On-Point' interior, this Wimpey built semi-detached house has been refurbished and transformed recently. The end result is a first class three bedroom home that's going to be very easy to just move straight into.
It's a simple chain free sale and is superbly positioned on the ever popular 'Conquest' estate. Families are spoilt for choice for good schooling and there's plenty of green open spaces nearby.
A new central heating system has been installed (Baxi DuoTec combi, new radiators and pipework), the walls are spotless and have been given a neutral emulsion finish and there new flooring throughout. It also has an attractive rear garden, a wider than normal block paved driveway (space for three cars), a detached garage and UPVC double glazing.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, garden/sunroom and kitchen with a fab range of fashionable light grey coloured cabinets with soft close, handle-less doors. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a smart modern white suite and quality Mira shower.
- This Wimpey Built Semi has been Refurbished & Enhanced to an Excellent Standard
- Brilliantly Situated on the Ever Popular 'Conquest' Estate & a Simple Chain Free Sale
- Superb Range of Fashionable Light Grey Coloured High Gloss Kitchen Cabinets
- New Central Heating System Including Baxi DuoTec Combi, Pipework & Radiators
- Shale Removed & All the Relevant Certificates are Available
- Attractive Rear Garden, Wider Than Usual Block Paved Driveway & Detached Single Garage
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £156,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough