3 bed house for sale in Grosvenor Road, Billingham, TS22
This traditional bay fronted semi-detached house is handily placed for shops, well regarded Wolviston Court schools and a multitude of other really useful facilities.
It has some lovely features that are sure to entice including UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler, southerly facing rear garden, patterned concrete imprint driveway and a single detached garage.
The nicely presented interior comprises entrance hall, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room and an extended kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, roomy single and white bathroom suite.
- This Traditional Bay Fronted Three Bedroom Semi Detached House Will Be Very Easy to Move Straight Into
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden with Patio Area, Patterned Concrete Driveway & Garage
- Front Lounge, Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room & Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with A Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £139,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.