3 bed house for sale in Green Lane, Yarm, TS15
Property DescriptionAVAILABLE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, An excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive semi-detached property occupying an excellent plot with gardens to three sides and also enjoying a pleasant aspect being not overlooked to the front, side or rear. Generous gardens, driveway, garage, gas central heating system, double glazing except entrance porch and cavity wall insulation. Briefly comprises entrance porch, hall, lounge, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room with re-fitted units and built-in oven and hob, three first floor bedrooms and re-fitted bathroom with white suite. Excellent location offering convenient access to junior and secondary schooling together with the local road networks and the vast range of amenities offered by central Yarm/High Street area. Early viewing comes unreservedly recommended.
- An Impressive, Mature Three Bedroom Semi Detached Residence Set Within this Popular Yarm Location
- Occupying a Delightful Plot Which is Not Directly Overlooked to the Front, Side or Rear
- A Delightful Property Offering Two Attractively Presented Reception Rooms
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a Good Range of Fitted Units
- Three Nicely Presented Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC with White Suite
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing (Except Entrance Porch) & Cavity Wall Insulation
- An Excellent Opportunity to Purchase a Fine Property with Significant Potential & Set in a Prime Residential Location
- Available For Sale With The Benefit Of NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Well Positioned For Access To Commuting Links & Highly Regarded Schooling
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £290,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.