3 bed house for sale in Grange Estate, Lazenby, TS6
What it's got?
Of particular interest to first time buyers and young families, this well cared for, neat and tidy semi-detached house with three bedrooms and no onward chain merits a few moments of your time for a viewing.
Comprising entrance hall, lounge with living flame gas fire and open plan kitchen/diner. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside, there is a good size southerly facing rear garden.
Other features include UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
- Sensibly Priced Three Bedroom Semi Detached in Cul-De-Sac Surroundings
- Would Perfectly Suit A First Time Buyer or Young Family
- Good Size Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Lounge with Living Flame Gas Fire
- Kitchen/Diner with Modern Style Units
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £79,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough