3 bed house for sale in Grainger Close, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionNo Chain. Enjoying A Delightful Cul-De-Sac Setting Within the Popular Kingsmead Development in Eaglescliffe, A Re-Designed and Significantly Improved Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home Occupying A Delightful Plot with Pleasant Gardens and A Southerly Aspect to The Rear.
- No Chain
- Enjoying A Delightful Cul-De-Sac Setting Within the Popular Kingsmead Development in Eaglescliffe
- A Re-Designed & Significantly Improved Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Occupying A Delightful Plot with Pleasant Gardens & A Southerly Aspect to The Rear
- Spacious Lounge Opening to The Family Room/Study Which Has Been Created from The Original Garage Space
- Separate Dining Room Leading Through to The Double Glazed Conservatory
- Spacious Kitchen with An Excellent Range of Fitted Units, Built-In Wine Cooler, Electric Oven & Gas Hob
- Three Spacious Bedrooms with Two Having Fitted Wardrobes & The Master Having an En-Suite Shower Room
- Superb Re-Fitted Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Attractive Wall Tiling
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £175,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.