3 bed house for sale in Gilmonby Road, Park End, TS3
What it's got?
A simple chain free sale and the perfect place for someone looking to settle into somewhere quickly, this nicely presented and meticulously kept inner terrace house is an ideal starting point for a first time buyer.
Spotlessly clean, it has the advantage of UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating serving radiators and an attractive south/easterly facing rear garden.
Comprising entrance hall, 18ft lounge/diner, breakfast/kitchen with white woodgrain effect cabinets and there's a handy utility room. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite and separate WC.
- Nicely Presented, Bright & Meticulously Kept Inner Terrace House with Three Bedrooms
- A Simple Chain Free Sale & An Ideal Starting Point for a First Time Buyer or Young Couple
- 18ft Lounge/Diner, Breakfast Kitchen & Handy Utility Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating Serving Radiators
- Attractive South/Easterly Facing Rear Garden
- Modern White Bathroom & Separate WC
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £80,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough