3 bed house for sale in Fulbeck Road, Netherfields, TS3
This well cared for inner terrace house with three bedrooms is nicely positioned on the outskirts of the estate and it has the added bonus of a southerly facing garden and a single garage at the rear.
It's a straightforward chain free and comprises briefly entrance hall, lounge with living flame gas fire, dining room and kitchen with light oak units and built-in appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms and shower with a four piece suite.
- This Well Cared For Inner Terrace House with Three Bedrooms is a Simple Chain Free Sale
- Nicely Positioned on the Outskirts of Netherfields Estate
- Southerly Facing Garden & Single Garage at the Rear
- Central Heating & Everest UPVC Double Glazing
- Lounge with Living Flame Gas Fire & Separate Dining Room
- Light Oak Kitchen Units & Built-In Kitchen Appliances
- Shower Room/WC with a Four Piece Suite
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £72,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough