3 bed house for sale in Foxgloves, Coulby Newham, TS8
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this spacious three bedroom detached house located within a popular road in Coulby Newham. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, kitchen and through lounge diner. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway leading to a single garage and to the rear there is a generous private garden mainly laid to lawn with patio. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- Spacious Three Bedroom Detached House
- Popular Location Within Coulby Newham
- 20ft Open Plan Lounge Diner with Bay Overlooking the Private Rear Garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite Shower Room
- Driveway to Single Garage
- Spacious Private Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £167,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough