3 bed house for sale in Firtree Avenue, Normanby, TS6
Available with no forward chain and located on one of the most sought-after roads in Normanby, this traditional three-bedroom semi-detached home will appeal to a range of buyers. Boasting desirable features such as South facing rear garden, modern fitted kitchen and garage. Viewing of this property is strongly recommended to fully appreciate all that it has to offer.
The property offers two floors of living accommodation and briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally we have a small garden to the front of the property, off street parking to the side leading to the detached garage and a fully enclosed South facing rear garden.
- Very Popular Normanby Location
- No Forward Chain
- Large South Facing Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £170,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.