3 bed house for sale in Fernwood, Coulby Newham, TS8
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this well-presented three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a delightful corner plot with gardens to the front, side and rear elevations and driveway to the remainder of the garage. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, spacious living room, dining room opening to fitted kitchen and a separate utility room. To the first floor there are three generous size bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Spacious Three Bedroom Semi Detached House in Popular Location
- 17ft Living Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Dining Room Opening to Kitchen with Separate Utility
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Part Converted Garage to Offer a Studio
- Corner Plot with Gardens to the Front, Side & Rear Elevations
- Driveway to Remainder of Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £169,995 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough