3 bed house for sale in Embleton Avenue, Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
Kerb-appeal-in-spades welcomes you into this good looking, modernised and very tastefully presented bay fronted semi-detached house with a great layout.
Really nicely positioned in a small quiet cul-de-sac off Church Lane, we find that families flock to this area of Acklam due to the good schooling, family-friendly amenities and lots of green open spaces.
It has a larger than normal detached brick built garage, plenty of all important car parking on the block paved driveway, neat, well-kept gardens, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler (installed 2020).
Comprising briefly entrance hall with a handy downstairs toilet, front lounge, separate dining room and an 18ft 'Eat-In' breakfast kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with an attractive modern white four piece suite.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Kerb-Appeal in Spades Welcomes You into This Good Looking Bay Fronted Semi Detached House
- Modernised, Refined & a Very Easy Going Family Size Layout
- Great Location in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac Within Easy Reach of Good Schooling
- Larger Than Normal Detached Garage & Lots of All Important Car Parking Space
- Front Lounge, Separate Dining Room & 18ft 'Eat-In' Breakfast Kitchen with Attractive Modern Units
- Three Bedrooms, Smart Modern White Four Piece Bathroom Suite & Handy Downstairs Toilet
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler (Installed 2020)
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £175,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough