3 bed house for sale in Eagle Park, Marton, TS8
What has it got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented and spacious three double bedroom (formerly four) detached house located in the popular area of Marton. Externally there is a double width printed concrete driveway leading to a single garage and an easy to maintain and beautifully presented rear garden with patio and decked areas, summerhouse, shed and greenhouse. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch leading an entrance hall with ground floor cloakroom/WC, living room, dining room, smart fitted kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor there is a larger master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a modern open plan en-suite shower room. There are a further two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a modern family bathroom. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- A Beautifully Presented Three Bedroom (Formerly Four) Detached House
- Located in a Popular Area of Marton
- The Fourth Bedroom Has Been Knocked Through to Create a Large Master Suite with Modern Open Plan En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Reception Rooms & UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Smart Fitted Kitchen
- Double Width Printed Concrete Driveway to Single Garage
- Beautifully Presented Easy to Maintain Rear Garden with Summerhouse, Shed & Greenhouse
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £215,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough