3 bed house for sale in Eagle Park, Marton, TS8
What has it got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom extended detached home located in a cul-de-sac in the popular area of Marton. Externally there are gardens to the front, side and rear elevations, along with patio and seating areas and a block paved driveway leads to a detached garage. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen opening to a through lounge diner and a separate study. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- An Extended Three Bedroom Detached House
- Occupying a Fabulous Plot
- Gardens to the Front, Side & Rear Elevations
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Stunning Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Through Lounge Diner & Separate Study
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Cul-De-Sac Setting Within a Popular Area of Marton
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £195,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough