3 bed house for sale in Durham Road, Wolviston, TS22
What has it got?
This fabulous three bedroom detached house offers more than meets your eye with spacious accommodation throughout!! It has the advantage of a very good size private southerly facing rear garden and an additional patio garden to the side and front.
The interior has some genuine charm about it and comprises entrance hall with downstairs shower room, main lounge with French doors and a cosy multi-fuel stove, dining room, sitting room and kitchen with a fabulous range of modern style units and useful utility room. The first floor has the master bedroom with double aspect windows, two further bedrooms and family bathroom with a four-piece suite.
Other features worthy of a mention include a double garage with electric remote controlled doors, oak doors throughout, original parquet flooring, gas central heating with combi boiler, UPVC double glazed windows & doors and a fantastic location of Wolviston Village.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Hugely Impressive Detached Property
- Delightful Wolviston Village Surroundings
- Good Size Private Southerly Facing Rear Garden, Side & Front Patio Garden
- Three Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with Double Aspect Window
- Double Garage with Electric Remote Controlled Doors
- Generous Lounge with Cosy Multi-Fuel Stove, Dining Room & Sitting Room
- Kitchen with Modern Units & Utility Room
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £300,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Billingham
Well, it did and following a visit to ICI Billingham, Aldous Huxley penned his highly acclaimed “Brave New World” novel and even named characters after some of our roads.
Pretty Impressive eh!
Michael Poole Estate Agents are passionate about our town and have an intimate, unrivalled knowledge of the area.
Our town centre has everything you’d expect and a few things you might not! For more than 50 years now, the town centre has played host to the Billingham....Read more about Billingham