3 bed house for sale in Durham Road, Thorpe Thewles, TS21
What it's got?
This large and exceedingly handsome village property should be top of your list to view! The property holds a private elevated position with outstanding views and the accommodation should be viewed to fully appreciate the quality of fixtures & fittings and the size of the accommodation on offer.
The accommodation flows in brief; entrance porch, reception hall, dining room, living room, conservatory, kitchen, utility and WC. There are three very good size bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite to the first floor. The second bedroom could be split into two and still provide all good size bedrooms.
Externally there is a raised forecourt front garden and a patio area and a very private rear enclosed low maintenance garden with attractive paving, lighting, access to the detached single garage and gated access to the rear drive area.
- Exceptionally High Standard Village Property
- Large Family Size Accommodation
- High Specification Kitchen, Bathroom & En-Suite
- Elevated Country Views
- Private Position with Rear Garden, Off Road Parking & Garage
- Fully Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Good Access to A19 & A1
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.