3 bed house for sale in Durham Road, Thorpe Thewles, TS21
This large and exceedingly handsome village property should be top of your list to view! The property holds a private elevated position with outstanding views and the accommodation should be viewed to fully appreciate the quality of fixtures & fittings and the size of the accommodation on offer.
The accommodation flows in brief; entrance porch, reception hall, dining room, living room, conservatory, kitchen, utility and WC. There are three very good size bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite to the first floor. The second bedroom could be split into two and still provide all good size bedrooms.
Externally there is a raised forecourt front garden and a patio area and a very private rear enclosed low maintenance garden with attractive paving, lighting, access to the detached single garage and gated access to the rear drive area.
- Exceptionally High Standard Village Property
- Large Family Size Accommodation
- High Specification Kitchen, Bathroom & En-Suite
- Elevated Country Views
- Private Position with Rear Garden, Off Road Parking & Garage
- Fully Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Good Access to A19 & A1
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £250,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.