3 bed house for sale in Douglas Street, Longlands, TS4
Meticulously cared for, tastefully presented and well worth viewing, this modern Taylor Wimpey built semi-detached house with three bedrooms is an ideal starting point for a young couple or first time buyer or a no nonsense 'Ready to Go' rental property.
The rear garden is fabulous and has a raised decked patio, artificial lawn, and children's playhouse. Other attractions include UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler and (as you would expect), the fixtures and fittings are bang up to date.
Location wise, it has such a lot going for it. Nicely tucked away in a small close to keep things quiet, yet close enough to be able to walk to James Cook University Hospital, Teesside University Campus, Middlesbrough Town Centre within around 20 minutes.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with a handy downstairs toilet, front kitchen with smart modern style units and rear lounge/diner with French doors. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom WC. The landscaped rear garden is neat and there's parking for a couple of cars in front.
- Meticulously Cared For & Well Organised Taylor Wimpey Built Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Really Nicely Positioned Set Back from The Main Road in a Small Quiet Family Friendly Cul-De-Sac
- Close Walking Distance to James Cook University Hospital & Teesside University Campus
- Fabulous Landscaped Rear Garden with Artificial Lawn, Decked Patio & Children's Playhouse
- Rear Lounge/Diner with French Doors
- Kitchen Has Smart Modern White Units & Built-In Stainless Steel Electric Oven & Hob
- Handy Downstairs Toilet, UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Parking for Two Cars in Front
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £120,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough