3 bed house for sale in Desford Green, Pallister Park, TS3
What it's got?
Whether you're in the market for a first time starter home of your own or a 'Ready to Go' rental property, then this modernised & improved inner terrace house could be ideal.
Numerous attractions include a cleverly converted loft space (no building regs, sorry) with a fixed staircase and a multitude of uses, patio style gardens, central heating with a combi boiler, uPVC double glazed windows & exterior doors, security alarm and a CCTV system. The owners have also installed solar roof panels which will provide the next owners with both discounted electricity bills and a feed-in tariff of around £400 per annum.
The meticulously kept and tastefully presented accommodation comprises entrance porch, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner with smart modern high gloss units and a comfy rear garden room. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with an attractive white three piece suite.
- Refined, Remodelled & Much Improved Inner Terrace House
- A Brilliant Starting Point for First Time Buyers or an Ideal 'Buy-to-Let' Rental Property
- Cleverly Converted Loft Space Which Has Been Used as an Occasion Bedroom & Playroom
- Solar Roof Panels Installed Provide the Next Owners with a Feed-In Tariff & Discounted Electricity Bills
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler, UPVC Double Glazing, Security Alarm & CCTV System
- Front Lounge, Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Smart Modern Units & Comfy Garden Room
- Attractive Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £75,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough