3 bed house for sale in Del Strother Avenue, Grangefield, TS19
What has it got?
A truly first-class example of an extended, bay fronted semi in Grangefield. There is a large garden, fabulous kitchen/diner, utility/WC and store, garden room and the presentation is to an exceptional standard.
Inside and Out, this bay fronted three-bedroom extended semi-detached house has such a lot to offer.
It is a fantastic, well planned family size home which offers stylish and spacious living accommodation and off road parking. Sitting on a large garden plot which is ideal for families.
The standard of interior finish is of the highest order and the whole property has a modern, light and airy feel about the place. Comprising briefly entrance hall, utility/WC, store/laundry room, large living room, garden room and a beautiful kitchen/diner. The first floor has three good-sized bedrooms and lovely family bathroom.
- First Class Example of An Extended Semi-Detached Grangefield Property
- A Large Well Established Rear Garden & Good Parking
- Beautiful Kitchen/Diner
- Conservatory & WC/Utility & Laundry
- Three Lovely Sized Bedrooms
- Excellent Presentation
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £195,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.