3 bed house for sale in Del Strother Avenue, Grangefield, TS19
This is a handsome example of a traditional, bay fronted home in Grangefield. The result is a classy home with a generous layout, perfect for families. Worthy of a special mention are the three double bedrooms, private garden, long drive with carport and detached garage.
The accommodation flows in brief, porch, reception hall, living room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three double bedrooms and modern bathroom.
Externally there is a front garden, long drive with carport and detached garage. The rear garden has a good degree of privacy, a leafy backdrop, spacious patio, lawn and summerhouse.
- A Handsome Example of a Traditional, Bay Fronted Home in Grangefield
- A Private Rear Garden, Garage & Carport
- Newly Installed Bathroom
- Three Lovely Sized Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Solar Panels
- Walking Distance to Junior, Secondary Schools & College
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £180,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.