3 bed house for sale in Dawlish Green, Easterside, TS4
What it's got?
A simple chain free sale and priced to sell, this inner terrace house with three bedrooms is well placed within close walking distance of James Cook University Hospital and will make an ideal launch pad for a first time buyer or a brilliant 'Buy-to-Let' rental property.
It is in need of a bit of a refresh but has the advantage of UPVC double glazing, central heating and a southerly facing rear garden.
Comprising entrance hall, lounge with living flame gas fire and an 18ft open plan kitchen/diner. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white four piece suite.
- A Chain Free Inner Terrace House with Three Bedrooms
- Ready for a Bit of a Refresh & Priced to Sell
- Close Walking Distance to James Cook University Hospital
- A Brilliant 'Buy-to-Let' Rental Property or Ideal Launch Pad for a First Time Buyer
- Front Lounge with Living Flame Gas Fire & 18ft Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £70,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough