3 bed house for sale in Curlew Lane, Crooksbarn, TS20
Property DescriptionA Fantastic, Good Size, Extended and Extended Again Detached Family Home on Crooksbarn in Norton. The Property Provides Double Bedrooms, Dining Room with Garden Room Attached, Large Living Room, Kitchen, Utility and Ground Floor WC. There is also an En-Suite Shower and Bathroom to the First Floor. The Property Also Holds Additional Potential and Viewers Should Avoid Disappointment by Booking a Viewing Early!
- Three/Four Bedroom Detached House
- Crooksbarn Location
- Extended & Extended Again
- Family Size Accommodation
- Close to Reputable Local Schools
- A Short Walk to Norton Village
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £235,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.