3 bed house for sale in Coxwold Close, Acklam Hall, TS5
What it's got?
This extended and improved semi-detached house will be very easy for you to move into. It is a chain free sale, has a good layout, it's nicely decorated, warm and very comfortable. In fact, it is the perfect place in which to start your journey on the property ladder.
The location is great, being on the right side of a small cul-de-sac and having the advantage of a landscaped rear garden that faces perfectly south. You're within easy reach of good schooling, lots of green open spaces and plenty of other useful facilities.
The house has been fully rewired and has a 20ft garage, pattern concrete driveway, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance porch, hallway, 21ft lounge/diner, breakfast kitchen with attractive modern Shaker design units, secure covered side passage and a useful utility room. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white modern four piece suite.
- An Extended & Improved Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Very Easy To Move Straight Into & a Simple Chain Free Sale
- Small Quiet Cul-De-Sac Just Off Hall Drive & Within Easy Reach of Good Schooling
- 20ft Garage, Patterned Concrete Driveway & Southerly Facing Landscaped Rear Garden
- 21ft Lounge/Diner with Patio Doors
- 16ft Extended Breakfast Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £145,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough