3 bed house for sale in Coulby Manor Farm, Coulby Newham, TS8
What it's got?
A lovely three bedroom semi-detached house located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after area of Coulby Newham and offering easy access to local amenities. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch, open plan lounge diner, fitted kitchen, three spacious first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a block paved driveway leading to an integral garage, front garden and a private well-maintained garden to the rear.
- A Spacious Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Located in a Lovely Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- No Forward Chain
- Through Lounge Diner & Fitted Kitchen
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- Block Paved Driveway to Single Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £145,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough