3 bed house for sale in Cotswold Drive, Redcar, TS10
What it's got?
A must view to appreciate this spacious family home with tasteful decoration including oak panelled doors and Karndean flooring, family size living room and kitchen diner with easy access to the fab low maintenance rear garden. The first floor comprises of three excellent size bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Excellent for local schooling, transport links and local amenities. Early viewing advised.
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Excellent Residential Location
- Lovely Décor
- 18ft Kitchen Diner
- Generous Driveway & Large Garage
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- A Must View to Appreciate This Spacious Family Home
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £175,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.