3 bed house for sale in Cotswold Crescent, Billingham, TS23
What has it got?
This three bedroom end terraced house with NO CHAIN has been lovingly looked after and cared for over the years.
Comprising briefly entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and conservatory on the ground floor. The first floor has three bedrooms and white bathroom suite.
The garden to the rear is south facing and larger than might be expected and therefore affords some room for expansion if required.
Other features include ample parking on the driveway, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
- A Well Cared for Three Bedroom Semi with NO CHAIN
- Good Size South Facing Rear Garden
- Plenty of Useful Parking Space
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner & Conservatory
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Handily Placed for Billingham Town Centre
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £85,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.