3 bed house for sale in Cookgate, Nunthorpe, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented and recently refurbished three bedroom detached house occupying a delightful plot with open plan gardens to the front and side elevations, block paved driveway to single garage and a well maintained rear garden. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, open plan kitchen diner and separate living room. To the first floor there are three generous size bedrooms and modern bathroom. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- A Beautifully Presented & Refurbished Three Bedroom Detached House
- Located Within This Popular Area of Nunthorpe
- L Shaped Open Plan Kitchen Diner & Separate Living Room
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom
- Generous Size Plot with Open Plan Garden to the Front & Side Elevations
- Block Paved Driveway to Single Garage
- Spacious Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Advised to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £215,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough