3 bed house for sale in Conyers Way, North Ormesby, TS3
What has it got?
Just move straight in and enjoy, this bright and cheerful Keepmoat built mews house with three bedrooms is perfectly suited to a young family or first time buyer. It is also an ideal 'Ready to Go' buy to let rental property with the prospect of returning a very respectable yield.
It is a simple chain free sale and has the added bonus of a single garage and driveway at the rear. Other features include UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler, patio style rear garden and security alarm system.
The smart, modern accommodation comprises entrance hall with a handy downstairs toilet, front kitchen/diner with an attractive range of modern style units, built-in oven, hob and fridge/freezer and rear lounge with French doors. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- Bright, Modern & Cheerful Keepmoat Built Mews House with Three Bedrooms
- Sensibly Priced, Chain Free Sale & Very Easy to Move Straight Into
- An Ideal Starting Point for a First Time Buyer or a 'Ready to Rent' Investment Property
- Driveway, Single Garage & Patio Style Garden at the Rear
- Kitchen/Diner with Attractive Modern Style Units & Some Built-In Appliances
- Handy Downstairs Toilet & Rear Lounge with French Doors
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Central Heating with Ideal Logic+ Combi Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazing
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £87,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough