3 bed house for sale in Constable Grove, Billingham, TS23
What it's got?
With three good size double bedrooms, this fabulous Bellway built detached house has been modernised and improved in recent years with every room seeing the benefit and it lends itself to just about any size family. The standard of interior finish really is of the highest order and comprises entrance hall with a cloakroom, lounge, conservatory, open plan kitchen/diner with modern style units and built-in appliances and WC. The first floor consisting of a master bedroom with a superb shower room en-suite, two further double bedrooms and bathroom with contemporary suite. Sat in the nice little cul-de-sac it has the advantage of a west facing rear garden, garage and ample car parking space. All of this space and all of the quality should not be missed!
- Spacious Bellway Built Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms (Master with En-Suite)
- Nice Cul-De-Sac Position with a West Facing Garden
- Garage & Ample Car Parking Space
- Modern Cream High Gloss Kitchen & Conservatory
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Gas Central Heating & Alarm
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £210,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.