3 bed house for sale in Coniston Grove, Acklam, TS5
What it's got?
This quite exceptional, extended, and remodelled semi-detached house with three bedrooms has a very comfortable layout and is meticulously presented throughout. In fact, it is the perfect place in which to start your journey on the property ladder and has the advantage of being a chain free sale.
Location wise, it has such a lot going for it. Positioned at the St Marys Walk end of Coniston Grove, you are within close walking distance of Green Lane Primary School, Acklam Hall, Acklam Shops and miles of green open space.
The accommodation comprises a wide and bright entrance hall with a handy downstairs toilet, front lounge with flame effect electric fire, rear sitting/dining room and a fabulous extended living/eat-in kitchen with a super-smart range of modern white high gloss style units, built-in appliances, and vaulted ceiling with roof light windows and bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden. The first floor has three bedrooms (two roomy doubles with fitted wardrobes and single) and family bathroom with a modern white four piece suite. Externally, there is an attractive rear garden with slate patio and neat lawn, you can park a couple of cars on the driveway and there is a single detached garage.
Other notable features include UPVC double glazing, modern composite front door, security alarm system, central heating with a combi boiler and part boarded loft space with a pull down ladder.
- A First Class Example of an Extremely Well Presented & Extended Semi Detached House
- Chain Free Sale & an Ideal Place for Someone Looking to Settle into Somewhere Quickly
- Fabulous Living/Eat-In Kitchen Rear Extension with Bi-Fold Doors & Roof Light Windows
- Super-Smart Modern Kitchen Cabinets & Built-In Appliances
- Three Bedrooms (Two Roomy Doubles with Fitted Wardrobes & Good Size Single)
- Attractive Rear Garden, Detached Garage & Parking for a Couple of Cars
- Handy Downstairs Toilet, Front Lounge & Open Plan Rear Sitting/Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazing, Modern Composite Front Door & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £179,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough