3 bed house for sale in Coniston Grove, Acklam, TS5
What a brilliant opportunity to acquire yourself a handsome semi-detached house in a lovely location.
This particular example is a no nonsense chain free sale and positioned at the St Marys Walk end of Coniston Grove and just a stones throw from Acklam Hall and lots of green open spaces. Green Lane Primary school, Acklam shops and a whole host of other useful facilities are also within close walking distance.
It has been well loved and cared for over the years, as can be seen, both inside out, and now just needs the next owners to come along and put their own stamp on it.
The layout is family friendly, and it has the bonus of central heating with an Ideal Logic combi boiler, a single detached garage, side driveway. uPVC double glazing to some windows (some are the original attractive stained glass and leaded windows) and a low maintenance patio style rear garden.
In brief, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with a handy downstairs toilet, front lounge, rear sitting room with living flame gas fire and 19ft breakfast kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms (two roomy double and a large single) and bathroom with a white four piece suite.
- A Good Looking Semi Detached House with A Family Friendly Layout
- No Nonsense Chain Free Sale & Really Nice Positioned Just Off St. Marys Walk
- Lovingly Looked After & Cared For Over The Years
- Three Bedrooms (Two Roomy Double & Large Single)
- Front Lounge, Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room & 19ft Breakfast Kitchen
- Central Heating with An Ideal Logic Combi Boiler
- Easily Managed Patio Style Rear Garden, Detached Brick Garage & Side Driveway
- Close Walking Distance to Green Lane Primary School & A Multitude of Other Useful Facilities
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £150,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough