3 bed house for sale in Commondale Avenue, Grangefield, TS19
What it's got?
They say `appearances can be deceptive' and you will certainly find that with this fantastic property.
Improved over recent years with a tasteful and careful eye, plus internal oak doors added and having a private garden with a leafy back-drop is a big bonus.
The accommodation briefly comprises; reception hall, lounge, kitchen breakfast room, three good-sized bedrooms, bathroom, WC and there is a private rear garden with a leafy backdrop.
- Fantastic Semi Detached Property
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Reception Hall & Lounge
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Improved Over Recent Years
- Private Rear Garden with Leafy Backdrop
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £117,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.