3 bed house for sale in Claude Avenue, Linthorpe, TS5
What it's got?
If youd like to roll up your sleeves, this good looking turn-of-the-century bay fronted home is oozing with potential.
Claude Avenue is a particularly pretty, tree lined street. Pleasantly tucked out of the way to keep things nice and quiet yet close enough to be able to easily walk to Linthorpe Village, the Little Theatre & St Edwards RC Primary School (OFSTED Outstanding),
The accommodation is well-laid out, with the original large front living room, separate rear sitting room, dining room and kitchen that could easily be knocked through. All three bedrooms on the first floor are roomy doubles and the bathroom was updated to a modern white shower suite in recent years. Heating is provided by a quality modern Baxi Platinum combi boiler serving radiators.
There is a southerly facing patio style garden (complete with an outside high flush toilet) and the front has been block paved to create some useful car parking space (no drop in the kerb, sorry). It is worth buying for the original fireplaces alone.
- A Vintage Turn-of-the-Century Terrace House with Three Roomy Double Bedrooms
- A Particular Pretty Tree-Lined Street Within Linthorpe Conservation Area
- A Simple Chain Free Sale & An Amazing Project for a Buyer Wanting a Very Special Project
- Over 1,200 Square Feet of Original Accommodation
- Front Living Room & Separate Rear Sitting Room with Solid Marble Fire Surround
- The Dining Room & Kitchen Could Easily Be Knocked into One
- Southerly Facing Patio Style Rear Garden
- Central Heating with a Quality Baxi Platinum Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £180,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough