3 bed house for sale in Chester Road, Redcar, TS10
Located in the sought after and desirable Redcar East, this nicely presented, traditional 1930s semi-detached family home sits on a lovely corner plot with off street parking for numerous vehicles and detached garage. With sizeable rooms throughout including converted loft/storage room and close to local amenities, schooling and transport links. Early viewing advised.
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Desirable Redcar East Location
- Excellent Corner Position
- Nicely Presented Throughout
- Recently Fitted Boiler
- South Facing Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £169,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.