3 bed house for sale in Cherrywood Avenue, Stokesley, TS9
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this three bedroom detached house located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after area of Stokesley. The property occupies a generous plot with a driveway leading to the remainder of the garage and a generous private rear garden. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, inner passage and cloakroom/WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- No Forward Chain
- Extended 24ft Plus Kitchen Diner
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Generous Well Maintained Private Rear Garden
- Driveway to Remainder of Garage
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Sought After Location Within Stokesley
- Early Viewing Advised to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £197,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough