3 bed house for sale in Caxton Street, Linthorpe Village, TS5
What it's got?
Handily placed within easy reach of Linthorpe Village, Middlesbrough Town Centre and Teesside University Campus, this well looked after and nicely presented inner terrace house has three first floor bedrooms.
Features include uPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a combi boiler and security alarm system.
Comprising entrance hall, 24ft through lounge/dining room, kitchen with light oak style units, rear lobby and ground floor bathroom with a white suite. The first floor has three bedrooms.
- A Good Example of a Neat, Tidy & Well Looked After Inner Terrace House with Three Bedrooms
- Handily Placed within Easy Reach of Linthorpe Village, Teesside University & Middlesbrough Town Centre
- 24ft Through Lounge/Dining Room & Kitchen with Light Oak Style Units
- Ground Floor Bathroom with a White Suite & Electric Shower
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Baxi Combi Boiler
- Security Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £79,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough