3 bed house for sale in Caversham Road, Easterside, TS4
What it's got?
Well placed only a short 10 minutes walk to James Cook University Hospital, this sensibly priced inner terrace house with three bedrooms is a chain free sale and has the advantage of a south/westerly facing rear garden.
Other attractions include UPVC double glazed windows and exteriors and central heating with a combi boiler.
Comprising entrance lobby, lounge and kitchen/diner with Shaker style units and built-in oven and hob on the ground floor. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- An Ideal Starting Point for First Time Buyers or a Brilliant 'Buy-to-Let' Rental Property
- Sensible Priced & a Chain Free Sale
- Three Bedroom Inner Terrace House with a South Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Close Walking Distance to James Cook University Hospital
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Front Lounge & Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £73,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough