3 bed house for sale in Cavendish Road, Beechwood, TS4
This remodelled, refined and rather excellent semi detached house is a bit special for a couple of reasons and definitely merits a few moments of your time for a viewing.
To start with, it has a nicely turned out, westerly facing rear garden which isn't overlooked from the rear so it's private and catches the sun just right. The front has been paved to create some useful forecourt car parking space. A wonderfully large and very usable conservatory and a handy utility room have been added to the rear.
The loft space has been cleverly converted and is utilised by the current owners as a teenager's bedroom. Other nice features include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a Glow Worm combi boiler.
Location wise, you're within very close walking distance of James Cook University Hospital and Belle Vue shops and the garden backs onto Beech Grove Primary School.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, 19ft lounge with living flame gas fire, 20ft conservatory, open plan kitchen/diner with good looking modern Shaker design units and utility room. The first floor has three bedrooms, bathroom with a modern white suite and loft conversion.
- Remodelled & Rather Excellent Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Close Walking Distance to James Cook University Hospital
- Well Turned Out, Sunny Westerly Facing Rear Garden & Parking in Front
- 19ft Lounge & Large Very Usable 20ft Conservatory
- Kitchen/Diner with Modern Shaker Design Units & Handy Utility Room
- Cleverly Converted Loft Space Which is Currently Utilised as a Teenagers Bedroom
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £128,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough