3 bed house for sale in Cavendish Road, Beechwood, TS4
What it's got?
On the face of it, this traditional style semi-detached house with three bedrooms looks like any other Beechwood property, but there's plenty out of the ordinary to mention here.
To start with, it has a massive 34ft x 18ft (max) detached double length garage/workshop with tall roller door and plenty of space to store a couple of cars, large van or caravan. The low maintenance rear garden is westerly facing and there's parking alongside and in front of the house. It's a simple chain free sale, has the advantage of UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler and we reckon you can walk to James Cook University Hospital in under 10 minutes. The loft space has been fully boarded out also which is a money saving plus.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with living flame gas fire and kitchen/diner with modern style Shaker design units and built-in appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- This Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms is a Simple Chain Free Sale
- Very Pleasant Located Within Close Walking of James Cook University Hospital
- Whopping 34ft x 18ft (Max) Detached Double Length Garage/Workshop
- Ample Parking in Front & Alongside and There's a Westerly Facing Garden at the Rear
- Well Equipped Kitchen/Diner with Shaker Style Units & Built-In Appliances
- Fully Boarded Loft Space, UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £130,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough