3 bed house for sale in Carisbrooke Avenue, Thorntree, TS3
What it's got?
*** For Sale By Auction *** LIVE ONLINE AUCTION *** Thursday 27th May 2021 *** Option 2 *** No Buyers Premium Payable *** www.agentspropertyauction.com
An ideal starting point for first time buyers and young families, this well built, attractively presented and enhanced semi-detached house with three bedrooms.
Features which are sure to be enticing include UPVC double glazing, white composite front door, central heating with a quality 'Worcester Bosch' combi boiler, plenty of car parking space, timber car port, security alarm system, part boarded loft space with a pull down ladder and a handy brick built workshop in the private west facing rear garden.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with modern flame effect electric fire, separate dining room and kitchen with smart modern high gloss units and built-in appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms and shower room with an attractive white suite.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- An Ideal Starting Point for a First Time Buyer or Young Family
- Attractively Presented & Improved Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden, Plenty of All Important Car Parking Space & Timber Carport
- UPVC Double Glazing, Security Alarm System & Composite Front Door
- Central Heating with a Quality 'Worcester Bosch' Combi Boiler
- Front Lounge, Separate Dining Room & Kitchen with Smart Modern Units & Built-In Appliances
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £75,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough