3 bed house for sale in Carisbrooke Avenue, Thorntree, TS3
What it's got?
This semi-detached house with three bedrooms has all the makings of a brilliant first time buyer starter home.
The rear garden is a lovely place to spend your time, it's a good size, really well laid out and has the advantage of being south facing. There's parking for a couple of cars on the pattern concrete driveway, the loft space has been boarded out and there's a sturdy pull down ladder and a couple of Velux windows. Other features include uPVC double glazing and central heating with a modern combi boiler.
Comprising entrance hall with a modern composite front door, lounge with log burner, conservatory and open plan kitchen/diner with modern Shaker design units. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- This Three Bedroom Semi Detached House is a Brilliant First Time Starter Home
- Good Size, Very Nicely Laid Out Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Boarded Loft Space with a Sturdy Pull Down Ladder & a Couple of Velux Windows
- Lounge with Log Burner & Sliding Door into a Conservatory
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Smart Modern Shaker Design Units
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Modern Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £83,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough