3 bed house for sale in Cardinal Grove, Fairfield, TS19
Nicely positioned towards the head of the cul-de-sac, this attractively presented semi-detached house would make an ideal starting point for a first time buyer or families alike.
It is in ready to move in condition and has the advantage of an enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio, parking for a couple of cars and detached garage.
Comprising entrance hall, lounge and kitchen/diner with attractive Shaker design units and built-in oven and hob. The first floor has two double bedrooms, roomy single and bathroom with a stunning white suite.
Other notable features include gas central heating with quality Baxi combi boiler, UPVC double glazed windows and composite front door.
- Smart Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Nicely Positioned Towards the Head of the Cul-De-Sac
- An Ideal Starting Point for a First Time Buyer Families
- Detached Garage & Parking for a Couple of Cars
- Kitchen/Diner with Modern Shaker Design Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- UPVC Double Glazing & Baxi Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £145,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.