3 bed house for sale in Cambridge Road, Linthorpe, TS5
What it's got?
With its good looks, deep bay windows and a spacious, easy-going layout, this fine traditional Linthorpe family home has been tastefully updated in recent years and is a testament to the current owners good taste.
Pleasantly positioned on a corner plot, it has a colourful deep front garden, slim side garden and a southerly facing garden to the rear. Double gates on Castleton Avenue open onto a block paved driveway which leads into a single garage.
The interior is very well turned out, well organised and comprises entrance hall, 24ft through lounge with a black cast iron living flame fire, rear garden room/study, separate dining room and kitchen which has been fitted out with a fabulous range of modern units complete with built in appliances. All three bedrooms on the first floor have fitted wardrobes, the bathroom has a superb white suite with a freestanding roll top bath and a separate WC.
Other notable attractions include UPVC double glazing, composite front and rear doors, central heating with a combi boiler and useful boarded loft space with a pull-down loft ladder.
- A Really Good Looking Traditional Linthorpe Semi Detached House with Three Bedrooms
- Pleasant Corner Plot with Deep Front Garden & Southerly Facing Garden to The Rear
- 24ft Through Lounge, Separate Dining Room & Rear Garden Room/Study
- Fabulous Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Super-Smart Bathroom with Freestanding Roll Top Bath, Quadrant Shower Unit & Separate WC
- Driveway & Garage at the Rear
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating with Combi Boiler & Composite Front & Rear Doors
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £210,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough