3 bed house for sale in Butterfield Grove, Eaglescliffe, TS16
Property DescriptionOne of The Larger Design Three Bedroom Semi Detached Houses Set Within This Popular Eaglescliffe Development, Extended to Provide Generous Living Accommodation and Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- One of The Larger Design Three Bedroom Semi Detached House Set Within This Popular Eaglescliffe Development
- Extended to Provide Generous Living Accommodation & Offered For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Extremely Desirable Cul-De-Sac Setting Close to Highly Regarded Junior & Secondary Schooling
- Lounge with Front Bay Window, Dining Room & Breakfast Room
- Kitchen Extension with A Range of Fitted Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Three Bedrooms with Two Having Built-In Wardrobes, Family Bathroom & Separate WC
- Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazed Windows
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £182,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.